Wednesday, June 23, 2010

INVENTURING

Inventuring is a fun part of school and I'll show you what I did and how I felt. One of the activities that I did was Think-a-thon which means to make a ten piece puzzle using only picture of your choice we made a picture of a house. The next day we did colors of the world we had to make a costume out of newspapers and then dress somebody up with it I got dressed up as a cricketer I enjoyed that activity. the next day we did WideWildWorld we had to create a music band using natural material it was a bit difficult but we did pretty well.

The next day I had to do something called Creative Sparks. We had to make a mad ad using product we got. We got Hanuman which is a power drink we did like there's a lady with a purse and a theif steals it so I save the purse by drinking Hanuman. I really liked this because you could be very creative.

Anay Mehta
Grade 3B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations little Hanuman