Friday, September 30, 2011

Mihir Bhaskar shines for Inventure Academy

Mihir Bhaskar does Inventure Academy proud with his stellar performance in the Cambridge IGCSE examinations – he achieved 7 A Stars (distinction!) and here is what he had to say:I was actually rather shocked when I first heard about my results. It took me a while to digest the fact that I had done so well! At first I thought that there was surely some error, but as things began to set in, the satisfaction and relief of several months of hard work and effort finally paying off was simply incomparable to anything else!”    

Mihir is not only a top class student; he is also accomplished on the guitar, played football for the school and is well liked by his peers. 

Stop Press: Information just in that Mihir has topped All India in the  IGCSE Information and Communication Technology exam held in November 2011! 

No comments: