Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kashvi wins the 3-Peel Art Award


Kashvi Bajaj's art work has been selected for the 3-Peel art award among 6000 artworks from 35 schools.She was presented the award on 21st Nov 2009 in a Prize Function at Alliance Française de Bangalore.
Kashvi speaks,"3peel was a fun experience! The topic for 2009 was ME AND MY WORLD . We were divided into 4 Groups .I was a part of group 4 (12-16 yrs).I won 2 awards and I am very happy !I Think the award ceremony was well organized .It was a proud moment for me.It was in Alliance Francaise on the 21st of November at 12:30pm. I met Mrs.Ruchika Motwani ,the organizer of this competition at the awards ceremony and she was very happy about the response to this competition . After the awards ceremony there was an exhibition of all the paintings that reached the Judges Circle"

2 comments:

Iora said...

way to go kashvi!!!!!!!
must have sure been some great art work but wish you had posted a picture of that too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome picture!