Monday, March 15, 2010

My Lame Puppy-A Poem

My puppy is lame

But it isn’t much to blame

It can’t run,

So it isn’t much fun.

It never sleeps,

All night it just it just weeps,

The day I took it to school,

All it did was drool!

It is in love with my bro.

In front of me it just walks to and fro.

I wonder whether I brought home a dog,

Or rather a log!

I don’t think it has a brain.

It’s just simply insane!

It always wears a blank expression,

I wonder if it is going thought some sort of depression.

Its life must be such a bore.

But it hasn’t got any sense to ask for more.

The animal is dumb.

I wonder whether it knows where is its bum/ I wonder whether it knows it’s a bum.

It is supposed to be our defender,

But I still don’t know its gender!

Ugly wouldn’t describe it,

I wish I could throw it into a pit.

The puppy is really lame

And it’s blame.

Manasi Rao,
Grade 7A

No comments: